Summer is so officially upon us in Los Angeles, though, really, does it ever leave? But the added ten degrees of heat has me really thinking what I consider must-haves for life.
- Sunscreen, I can not say this enough. Sitting in the car? Hiking Griffin Park? Strolling Venice Canals? Rose Bowl? SUNSCREEN! I love SuperGoop's setting sunscreen for the face and SunBum for my body. Bonus for getting to smell like b-a-n-a-n-a-s.
- A refillable water bottle. Yes, I know this is so LA. BUT after starting to carry one with me, I noticed I've been drinking a lot of water and feel so much better.
- A blanket to keep in the carry for impromptu picnics, lake layouts, and book reading.
- An instant summer look, craft a look you can easily throw on and go to picnics, a day at Disney and beat the heat in. My personal favorites are a white tied tee shirt with high waisted shorts or a maxi dress with vintage mules.
- Glitter. I've just been using it everywhere, my roots, cheeks, and body. Nothing says layout by the pool like a little sparkle.
- Mystic Monday Tarot deck, I have grown quite fond of this desk and its amazing artwork and holographic sides. It gives the best readings and is more dependable than a shakeable magic eight ball.
- A plan, I've been listening to You are a badass, again on audible when I'm driving around the hot streets of Los Angeles and it's really got me thinking about how many of us are caught in a routine and are just coasting. It made me draft up a vision board and set the wheels in motion to see results.
What are your top seven essential? Grab them, photograph them and tell me on the Gram @VivianVette.
All the love,
Subscribe to this blog's RSS feed https://vivian-vette.myshopify.com/blogs/wonderland.atom